From a great classic like Truffaut's Jules et Jim to Harmony Korine's latest work, the cheeky Spring Breakers. Passing through La Ville Lumière, Barcelona, Montréal, Florida and Mexico. We have rounded-up (in chronological order) the best films about love. Three way.
Bring on the romantic trios!
Partendo da un grande classico come Jules et Jim di Truffaut fino all'ultima opera di Harmony Korine, lo sfacciato Spring Breakers. Attraversando La Ville Lumière, Barcellona, Montréal, la Florida e il Messico. Abbiamo raggruppato (in ordine cronologico) i migliori film sull'amore. A tre.
Largo ai trii romantici!
1. Jules et Jim (1962) directed by François Truffaut
(source: allen-bergman and outsideninetofive on tumblr)
2. La Maman et la Putain (1973) directed by Jean Eustache
(source: notesondistractions and lephemeride on tumblr)
3. Henry & June (1990) directed by Philip Kaufman
(source: menandgentlemen and the-7th-seal on tumblr)
4. Y Tu Mama Tambien (2001) directed by Alfonso Cuarón
(source: mrgolightly on tumblr)
5. The Dreamers (2003) directed by Bernardo Bertolucci
(source: marshmellowunicorn and osfilmesqueviporai on tumblr)
6. Les Chansons D'amour (2007) directed by Christophe Honoré
(source: insight-jd and mrgolightly on tumblr)
(source octoberstarlight and captainstefanie on tumblr)
8. Les Amours Imaginaires (2010) directed by Xavier Dolan
9. Never Let Me Go (2010) directed by Mark Romanek
(source: intinerant and autonaut-of-the-cosmonaut on tumblr)
10. Spring Breakers (2012) directed by Harmony Korine
(source gurl and nancysglamour on tumblr)